Mil-Tec Level 5 Soft Shell ECWCS Top
Local Pick up only at Winter Forge, One Shepherd or any S&S event
These tops replace the worn pant below 40 degrees & interface with the other layers of the ECWCS system better than normal combat tops as well as provide ventilation to prevent over heating and thus sweating which in the cold will freeze.
98% Nylon, 2% Elastic
Softshell jacket Level 5
The 3rd generation of the Extended Cold Weather Clothing Systems (ECWCS) in the area of functional clothing.
The softshell jacket made of comfortable, soft material is quick-drying and emit the body dampness to the outside, further she saves the body warmth to the inside. The good insulating property enable the excellent wearing comfort.
According to US Army Specification:
– made of comfortable softshell material
– integrated hood in the collar
– elastic band with cord stopper in the hood and the hem
– hidden front zipper with hook and loop closure and snap fastener
– 2 pockets on the side with hidden zipper
– zippered under arm ventilation
– cuffs with elastic band und adjustable hook and loop closure
– 2 upper arm pockets with hook and loop closure border
– hook and loop closure surface on cover molding
– hook and loop closure surface for name patch